Oreo Cream Pie has become a camper favorite and a modern classic of the Greystone Kitchen. It even has its own chant! You can hear tables cheering for “OCP” as soon as it appears in the dessert window. And now we’re giving you the (super simple!) recipe so you can make this magic happen at home. It’s a perfect sweet for Valentines Day or just any old weekday. This is one to bookmark and save!
Makes 1 pie
- 24 Oreos
- 4-6 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 batch of the crust, or 1 pre-made graham cracker or Oreo pie crust
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Approx. 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (half of a 14oz can)
- For the crust: Add Oreos to a food processor and grind into fine crumbs. Pour Oreo crumbs into a bowl and mix in melted butter until the mixture resembles wet sand. (Adding less butter will make the crust more crumbly, more butter will make it more firm.)
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray Pour mixture into pie pan and press firmly into an even layer across the bottom and up the sides. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- For the filling: Crush an entire package of Oreos in a Ziplock bag, using your hands or a mallet.
- Beat whipping cream until fluffy. Fold in sweetened condensed milk and crushed Oreos
- Spread in pie crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.