There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot summer (or fall!) day than our famous Parmesan Chicken Salad! Make sure to watch the video below to cook through it with Gervais himself, and then print off the recipe for your binder. We recommend making extra chicken strips - they go fast!
- 2 ½ lbs Boneless Chicken Breast, Sliced into strips
- ½ lb Butter, Melted
- 1 cup Flour, Any kind of white flower will do
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Shreded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, Grated
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbls Garlic, Minced
- Preheat the oven to 425º and line 2 sheet pans with parc and ment paper and Spray with Pam or oil. Also start
melting the butter.
- Prepare Chicken: Cut the chicken breast into strips about 1/2 inch around and 2 inches long. In a bowl, mix the Flour, Grated Parm, Shredded Parm and some Salt and Pepper. Dip pieces of chicken in the butter, then dredge in the flour parm mixture and place on a sheet pan.
- Put the sheet pans in the preheated oven for 16 minutes and then turn to Broil for 2 minutes until browned. When you broil in the oven the elements typically take a minute before they start doing the trick so it is important that you turn on your oven light so you can see them browning. Don’t leave until you pull them out and turn off the oven.
- Making the Dressing: While the chicken is cooking, mix all the dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake. I say it lasts forever, Laura says that is not completely true but it is true that it will last awhile.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut up your romaine. To serve, place Romaine on the plate, add some chicken and top with dressing.