Having trouble picturing it? Our Head Nurse Jamie (and her daughter, former Group Leader Hilary!), are walking you through it in a little mother-daughter cooking show on our Instagram Stories. Jump on over there to hang out with your favorite Hutchinsons!
- 4-5 each Chicken Breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- Stir together chicken, soup, and sour cream in a bowl. Pour into a lightly greased, 9x13 baking dish.
- Rinse out the chicken mixture bowl and stir together the crackers, melted butter, and poppy seeds. Spread out evenly over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve over rice.