Nothing gets quite as big of a cheer when it comes out of Window 1 than bread pudding, and today we’re sharing our secret, signature recipe with you! Our version with blueberries and white chocolate chips is a camp classic.
Want to see this one in action? Painting counselor Mattie Earls is cooking you through it on our Instagram stories - hop over there for the step by step!
- 1 quart Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¼ cups Sugar
- 5 each Eggs
- 1 each French Bread Loaf (about 12 oz.), Cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 pint Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla in sauce pan. Heat over medium heat, stirring often, until sugar has dissolved. Let it mostly cool, and then whisk in the eggs.
- Meanwhile, cut up all the bread and lay out in baking dish. Sprinkle white chocolate chips and blueberries evenly on top of the bread. Add milk and egg mixture pouring slowly over the bread—make sure to at least drizzle the mixture on top of every piece of bread!
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown on top.