Want to see this favorite recipe broken down step by step? Counselor Sarah Sanders is cooking us through it on our Instagram Stories today, so hop on over there to check it out!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 oz canned green chilies, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 each 8” flour tortillas
- 1 pound monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Saute butter, onions, and chilies for 15 minutes over medium heat. Stir in cream cheese. Add chicken.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour heavy cream over the top and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. It should be bubbly and lightly browned on top!