It may not look like much, but trust us, this is a camp favorite! If you’ve tried it, you know. Serves 4 (depending on how much you like broccoli!)
- 3 heads of Broccoli crowns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces and spread out on sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over broccoli and sprinkle seasonings. Lightly toss on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes (or longer if you like your broccoli crispy!)