Yields approximately 6-8 servings
- 1 can low-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 C sunflower or soybean butter
- 2 t yellow curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of a lime
- 1-2 t sriracha
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 t sesame oil
- 2-3 T Agave
- 3 C chopped kale
- 2 C chopped napa cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 C shredded carrots
- 1 C chopped mango
- 1/2 c thinly sliced red onion cilantro leaves for garnish
- 1⁄4 c sunflower kernels, finely chopped
- 1T sugar
- 1⁄2 t grated lime peel
- Place coconut milk through salt ingredients in blender. Blend on high speed until very smooth.
- Place dressing in a saucepan, bring to a boil then simmer until reduced and thickened, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool. Finish by whisking in sesame oil and Agave.
- Place salad ingredients into a large bowl, toss with dressing, sprinkle on topping, garnish with cilantro leaves and serve immediately.